THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Bittersweet Girl- Take it Easy



~ I am writing this at a very low pitch and bittersweet quotes to comfort myself ~ 

You fall for someone once in a while for a reason.. not because you are volatile but because you found the chemistry blend and sparks as it was in physics class of "Twilight".  
(oh well .. anyway.. lets continue)
Most of the time, that person or at least that relationship teachers something;
to be trusting,
to not be trusting,
to be loyal, 
to be caring,
to let go,
to hold on,
to move on,
to speak out,
to forget,
to remember,
to heal....  or if you are lucky..
to be in love.. and the things we take from those relationship are part of the stages to "breakthrough"

So, when people walk away from me, i let them go ( although i refuse) 
i tried to remind myself;
the past was bitter, 
and my destiny can never tied to anyone who leaves me.
Well, it doesn't mean they are bad people.
It just mean that, they are starting a new chapter; and their part in my story is over... 

"Melissa Alut Lim" 


Photo by Joebonaventure with Amber 
First Beach, Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah






0 comments: