THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year Everyday.

New year has a special meaning to me. It looked upon by million as a passage of button, a new beginning , a time to remember events during the prior year, and a way to look forward to making new memories.

1.I am  usually pretty cautious about my resolution because i really dont want them to limited to just one day. I think everyday should be spent with new goal,a sense of preferred being, the sun begins to set. In other words, not waiting to make the wish and pledges we have in our hearts untill the fireworks  begin exploding at the stroke of midnight.

2.I am about to celebrate my 32 years and have been looking back upon some of my most important moments from 2011.

3. I have enthusiastically engage myself with a career in tourism destination journalism and involved myself full time with poverty alleviation through BEST Society.
The Matunggong Committee, Kudat, North Of Borneo, has turned part of my Rungus tribe family.



Taking Picture for Profile composition


4.I have spread the love of Borneo, specifically Sabah destination through my article write up with Breeze Magazine - A Borneo Premier lifestyle magazine.Thank you Breeze for giving the opportunity to spread the love from Borneo. LINK


Spreading the LOVE OF BORNEO 




5.I have let go some previous bittersweet relationships and started new ones to name a few. And recently, indulging myself with a man who cares, shares the same thought, values and visions of life with me. That feeling is awesome. Sorry no link :) 

6.I have put up my long waited travelling boot, solo travelled and achieved my one month soul searching trip to Italy- Venice, Rome and Geneva, also border of Paris. I have also met Mounia, my favorite girl whom i met during her intern in Sabah. Thank you Sara, my homestay Host family for the great hospitality. Thank you Chef Federico LINK for kind arrangement.  

Photo taken at Burrano, Venice with Sara Michieletto 
  1. I have pledge and commit myself to be more health conscious, engage with BFA and try my level best investing in fitness programme ( despite the alcohol i still fail to resist )
BFA Belly Dance performance by Gaya Ballroom Christmas Gathering @kampung Nelayan
It feel so good .

4.Throughout the year, i have made myself right back to myelf and live life full potential.. and finally discover back "THAT SOMETHING" in me.Dont get me wrong, "That Something" is ATTITUDE :)  



That something is ATTITUDE by Paul J Meyer


I am marking down all this, because i remember my 2010 wasn't a fantabulous and it was a pinch of my life. I write to you GIRL, this is for you, to tell you that... there is more to do with that ATTITUDE of yours.

Happy New Year 2012.








0 comments: