THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 30, 2011

And so i kneel ~ to Lord Ganesha



Dear God,

Please intervene and help me end this memories.
I have failed at my utmost career and now i am failing in my relationship.
This poisonous process is bringing suffering to me and to everyone who cares about me...

God,
I recond that i am new to you, and you are very busy with wars and tragedies and much larger conflict then the ongoing dispute of one dysfunctional " Melissa Alut Lim" which is me..
but it is my understand that the health of the planet is affected by the health of
every individual on it..

God,
As long as even two souls are locked in conflict the whole of the world is contaminated by it.
Similarly, if even one of the souls can be free from discord, this will increase the freedom of oneself...

God,
it is my most humble request...
i pray and urge your blessing,
If we are not meant to be,
please give me the strength,
to forget for what he has done, good or bad, sweet or bitter...
So there will be just little bit less animosity and bitterness in a world that is already far too troubled by suffering.

I thank you GOD for your kind attention...

Respectfully,
Melissa Lim


Grasping this reality, i drop my knees, press my forehead against the floor. There i offer up the universe a fervent prayer of thanks.

First in English,
Then in Mandarin,
and last.... just to get the point across..... in Sanskrit....


0 comments: